Innokin - Prism S Mesh Replacement Coils (5 Pack)
Pack of five replacement coils for the Innokin Apex or T20-S.
Note: These coils will not fit the T18/T22 starter kits, or any other atomisers.
Introducing the Innokin Prism S 0.9ohm Mesh Replacement Coils, a 5-pack of premium coils designed specifically for the Innokin Endura Apex vape kit to provide an outstanding mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping experience. These high-quality mesh coils are engineered to deliver incredible flavour and vapour production, ensuring a satisfying and enjoyable vape with every use.
The 0.9ohm mesh coils offer a perfect balance of performance and longevity, as the mesh design heats up e-liquid more evenly, resulting in less dry hits and longer-lasting coils. This newer version of the Prism S coils is a testament to Innokin's commitment to continuously improve and innovate their products.
For vapers who prefer an even tighter draw, we also offer the 1.5ohm Prism S coils.
How do you know what coil is for you?
- 0.9ohm: Suitable for a restricted direct-to-lung (RDL) vape, producing a perfect balance of vapour and flavour with a slightly airy draw.
- 1.5ohm: Perfect for a tight MTL draw, closely mimicking the sensation of traditional smoking for those transitioning from cigarettes or for vapers who prefer a tighter draw.
No matter your preferred vaping style, your Endura Apex will be running smoothly and delivering the great taste and satisfaction you've come to expect from Innokin products. Stock up on your replacement coils today and never miss a beat in your vaping journey!
Each coil should last you between 1-3 weeks, depending on your usage. There is no real sudden "cut off" to when you should change coils, but you'll notice the flavour and vapour production start to taper off - really, it's a matter of preference.
To change your coil:
- Remove your tank from the battery.
- Unscrew the bottom ring from the tank.
- Slide your old coil straight out.
- Insert your new coil.
- Replace the bottom ring on the tank.
- Unscrew the top cap.
- Fill against the side of the tank, leave a little bit of space.
- Drop two or three drops of e-liquid down the center of your new coil, to help get the internal cotton wet.
- Screw your top cap back on.
- At this point, we recommend you give the tank a few short inhales (without pressing the button) to make sure that the liquid has definitely entered and saturated the internals of your new coil.
- Wait 5-10 minutes before vaping.
In colder climates, your liquid may thicken slightly. If this is the case, we recommend that you leave the new coil to soak in your e-liquid a little longer, and once you start vaping, take small short inhales to ensure that you do not accidentally fire a "dry" coil.